Old-school sci-fi post-apocalyptic top-down RPG by Dark Crystal Games. Currently in development. Closed beta – Q1 of 2019. Release date – TBD.
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dhl8fP
- Forum: http://forum.darkcrystalgames.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkCrystal_HQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/darkcrystalhq/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGcUbYIJMihpiT19swT78g/
- VK: https://vk.com/darkcrystalgames (Russian)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darkcrystalgames/
About the game
- Encased is a modern single player sci-fi post-apocalyptic isometric role-playing game. It’s all about exploration, adventures, and survival inside a sealed territory.
- Our game is heavily inspired by the famous isometric RPGs of the late 90’s and early 2000’s. However, we aim not only to repeat the essential aspects that made those games golden classics, but also to improve and evolve the genre even further.
- The player is a participant in a project researching the technology and artifacts of a long-gone civilization. Wondrous discoveries, mysterious artifacts, and dangerous anomalies are constant companions.
- The story campaign will last twenty-five to thirty hours with significant replay potential. Play any character you want and watch the world change in response to your actions.
- The game will feature turn-based combat. All mechanics are designed to give players a large number of tactical choices, freedom of action and an ability to approach every combat situation in a unique and creative way.
Concept and atmospheric art
Publications and articles archive